The office has a general civil practice, divided among the following principal areas:
- Real Estate, including purchase and sale, leases, landlord and tenant matters, evictions, property management, zoning, tax abatements, real estate development, and construction defect claims
- Domestic Relations, particularly divorce, separation, name changes, QDROs and pension division, and child support
- Income Taxes, collection negotiations, and depreciation schedules for business property
- Bankruptcy, particularly individual Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, adversary actions, business workouts, and protection of debtors; representing both debtors and creditors
- Business Law including incorporation, partnership agreements, limited liability corporations and partnerships; annual reports, sales tax registration; business startup and financing
- Civil Service Law: We are the foremost specialists in public sector employment in Massachusetts, particularly civil service law, helping clients with eligibility, examinations, hiring, discipline, layoffs and retirement. Clients can be municipal, state, and federal employees, applicants, and agencies.
- Other, including contract drafting, consumer complaints, collection of debts, and defamation